Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Im the editor of an academic series of editions of medieval

Customer Question
I'm the editor of an...
I'm the editor of an academic series of editions of medieval chronicles. Up to now, we've done our editions in WordPerfect, but I'm switching to Word because WP doesn't have a yogh (a Middle English character) and Word does.

The series uses uniform text boxes, marking the folio numbers, inserted into the text periodically along the right margin, with the text wrapped around them. I have two problems -- getting rid of the border on the text box and getting a standard text box that I can insert without having to recreate it every time.

If you want to take over my computer, you can see two texts -- an old one in WP that shows you what I'm aiming at, and a new one in Word that I'm trying to create.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/8/2012
Microsoft Office Technician: Lindie-mod,
 replied 5 years ago
Lindie-mod

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 5 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Greetings,

Welcome to Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I remote into your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

Thank you.
Yes, I still need help, and yes, you may remote into my computer.

Thank you.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=a96d2dc9-282b-4bbf-940f-fa6109bbb17d&SUPPORT=NET

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

If you are satisfied, you may leave any feedback for me that you feel is appropriate.

Thank you,
- Jason

If you ever want to work with me as your expert in the future, you can bookmark/favorite the following site. You can do so by right clicking the following link and choose "Add to Favorites" or "Add as bookmark", if you do wish to save it: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-theextraordinaire/

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Jason Jones, Computer Technician