How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Molinari Your Own Question
Molinari, MS Office Tech
Category: Microsoft Office
Satisfied Customers: 4459
Experience:  Certified IT Guru
Type Your Microsoft Office Question Here...
Molinari is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have office 2003 and a form that I need to fill out etc has

Customer Question

I have office 2003 and a form that I need to fill out etc has come over in office 2007.
What can I do to be able to complete the project?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Ryan B. replied 5 years ago.

Ryan B. :

Hello and welcome to My name is Ryan and I would like to assist you with your quesion. Please go to and upload your file and the site will convert it from 2007 to 2003 for you so that you can edit it. Word 2007 documents are .docx you will need to convert it to .doc.

JACUSTOMER-1hrnch2c- :

I have done conversion from xls to xlss file (only one tht seemed to make sense from drop down choices). Did not convert to office 2003. What now

JACUSTOMER-1hrnch2c- :

I mean xlsx

JACUSTOMER-1hrnch2c- :

Tried to convert to many doc types without success. I am not getting answers and need to do this quickly please

Expert:  Molinari replied 5 years ago.
Download and install this, it should allow you to open the files with office 2003:

Let me know if you run into any trouble...

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!

Related Microsoft Office Questions