Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I cannot get 247 to come on. I get a message.!

Customer Question
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/1/2012
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 5 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Greetings,

Welcome to Just Answer.

My name is Jason and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

With which website are you having this problem?

247 university of texas

Please, give me the link of the problem page.
I do not know.

May I misunderstood what your problem is.

Please, tell me what your specific problem is.
I cannot bring up the 247 site. Instead,I get a message.

Thank you for the update.

May I please, remote into your computer so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Yes

Thank you.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=367063c1-2ad2-42c1-a9cc-d04157d95b35&SUPPORT=NET

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

I have fixed the problem. No need todo anything else.
Thank you for the update.
Thank you.
Thank you.
NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast