NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Hi There, Recently in my version of Sib6 for no apparent reason,

Customer Question

Hi There, Recently in my version of Sib6 for no apparent reason, when I try to export scores as graphics (Word tiffs) on inserting them into a word document they all come out as negatives (i.e. white notation on a black background). I have know idea why or how to make them insert normally as they always used to. Any offers? When you review the tiffs as thumbnails they all look perfectly normal, but turn negative when inserted into Word docs. Mick XXXXX
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I haven't had any answers yet that I can see. Still awaiting a response.
All help appreciated.

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you - I'll be glad to get it sorted.
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!