Hi, my name is Sergio. Thanks for allowing me to help you.
I would suggest you uninstall Java, clean your system, and then reinstall it.
1. Click on the Start menu and type Add or Remove Programs in the search box
2. Click on the link in the search results
3. Locate Java, click on it, and then click on uninstall
4. Follow the prompts to remove it
Next, use the following program to clean your system:
Download, install, and then run the following utility to clean your system:
Ccleaner - this will remove unnecessary files from your PC and free up a significant amount of space, including temporary internet files and other junk files. It will also clean out the system registry, which is where all of your program pointers reside. Run the file and registry cleaner 2 or 3 times each, or until they do not come up with findings..
http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner (click on the green download button on the top right)
1. Click the above link and then select Download (the Green box)
2. Once the file is done downloading, launch the installer and follow the prompts
3. I would recommend unchecking any options that ask if you want to install any add-on software, like Yahoo toolbar.
4. Follow the prompts to complete the installation
5. Once installed, launch the program from your Desktop or Start Menu
6. Click on the Analyze button on the bottom of the screen (optional - uncheck any items that you do not wish to scan)
7. Check to be sure nothing will be deleted that you may want to retain. It is rare to want to keep any of the files.
8. Click Run Cleaner, this will delete all of the unnecessary files.
9. Click on the Registry tab
10. Click Scan for Issues
11. Once complete, click Fix Selected Issues
12. Click Yes to save a backup of the registry file
13. Click Fix All Selected Issues
14. Repeat the scan until no issues are discovered
15. Run the utility on a regular basis to keep your system running smoothly. You may want to uncheck some Internet browser options if you find that it is removing things that you may want to use or refer to, like your internet History.
Then restart your computer and go to the following link to reinstall Java:
Let me know if this does not correct the problem.