NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Can not install Publisher - it keeps quitting before fully

Customer Question

can not install Publisher - it keeps quitting before fully installed. I have Office Home and Business 2010, and all the other programs have installed ok. What now?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

i UNINSTALLED AND THEN RE-INSTALLED THE OFFICE PROGRAM, SO i THINK IT IS NOW WORKING. tHANKS YOU.