Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

a 15-20 slide PowerPoint presentation assignment requirement

Customer Question
a 15-20 slide PowerPoint presentation assignment...
a 15-20 slide PowerPoint presentation
assignment requirement http://ge.tt/160Q3uF?c
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
4/4/2012
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 5 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Hi, welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to assist you today.

How many hours can you let me complete this powerpoint presentation?
I need it by Sunday Apr. 8 thx
Ok. Please give me at least 48 to 72 hours and I can give you the completed PowerPoint. I downloaded the 3 files and now conceptualizing Module 1.

Regards,
Jess
thx., you only need to download assignment requiiements and module 1.
You're welcome. I am still working on it... I can turn it in tomorrow. I prefer to layout 18 or 19 slides.

Can you just create the Speaker's notes? (The ones that you will read when you do the presentation)
sure I will create the speakers notes would i get it by today?
Hi, thank you for dropping by. Can you give me more time? I find it hard to summarize to fit the module into 20 slides. It is 4AM here already and planning to rest in a while. I am not done with summarizing. After that, I will be creating the slides but I amready created the template and the master slide. Just the contents from the summary.

Regards,
Jess
Ok sure no problem. Thx let me know.
Thank you for your understanding. It is 4:40 dawn here and I need to take a nap. I will get back to you when I am done with your presentation.

Regards,
Jess
Hi. Would I get it by 4 pm today.
Yes, surely. I am almost done. I am still working on it now.
Here is the completed presentation:

http://wikisend.com/download/516254/IT-Project_1.pptx

That first file contains transitions in slides. No custom animation in objects.

Here is the second version:

http://wikisend.com/download/370470/IT-Project_1A.pptx

That contains transitions and slide animations.

I hope you find my answer helpful. If you do, please ACCEPT and leave a positive feedback if you are satisfied. A bonus is always greatly appreciated.

If the problem continues, please let me know by posting a reply so that I can help you further.

If the problem is NOT solved, please do not leave a negative feedback. Instead, post a REPLY so that we can continue further.

Best regards,
Jess
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist