NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

We need an MS Expert right now... MS Project 2007. We need a

Customer Question

We need an MS Expert right now... MS Project 2007. We need a GANTT chart for 5 major tasks and several subtasks under the major tasks several tasks to run simultaneously, over the course of the year. HELP!!!! I have written th eTasks, list and associated subtasks.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I need to cancel the question.