OfficeExpert
OfficeExpert, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Providing support for MS packages for more then 10 years
47701907

I am getting "This copy of Microsoft Office is not activated"

Customer Question

I am getting "This copy of Microsoft Office is not activated" popup now after using with no problems for the past year. How do I find my product key?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  OfficeExpert replied 5 years ago.

OfficeExpert :

OfficeExpert :

You have to contact Microsoft Customer Service Center call this number: 1-800-MICROSOFT (1-800-642-7676)

When you contact the Customer Service Center please have the following items available to provide to the Customer Service Representative:

The Office 2010 installation disc (DVD)
The readable parts of your original product key (if available)
IMPORTANT:
If you do not have these items the customer service agent will not be able to assist in providing a replacement product key.

OfficeExpert :

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers as I may be helping others

or i am not online.

If I have adequately answered your question, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my

work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate click the "Reply to expert" button to reply me and I

will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.