darkshadowin
darkshadowin, Network Administrator
Experience:  I am network administrator with over 7 years practical hands on experience and knowledge.
33059174

How do I insert a page of text that is written in landscape

Customer Question

How do I insert a page of text that is written in landscape into a document that has all been written in portrait
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  darkshadowin replied 5 years ago.

darkshadowin :

Thank you for choosing Just Answer! My name is Terry and I will assisting you today.

darkshadowin :

I am not sure I am completely following you. Are you doing this in Word? Is this a PDF file?

darkshadowin :

Can you give me a little more information on how you are trying to insert the page?

JACUSTOMER-fyjrdu3e- :

It is all being done in Word even the page I need to insert is done in word

darkshadowin :

Okay then you should just be able to copy and paste the text without issue.

darkshadowin :

The formatting should stay the same and move the text into the proper spacing for portrait.

JACUSTOMER-fyjrdu3e- :

Have tried that and all I get is half of the text highlighted, inserted on the new page - diappointing

darkshadowin :

Okay

darkshadowin :

There can be a clipboard limitation

darkshadowin :

Have you used the shortcut keys?

darkshadowin :

Such as CTRL+C and CTRL+V?

JACUSTOMER-fyjrdu3e- :

No - did not work but I have obtain other info that is more helpful

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!