Travis
Travis, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have 12 years of experience in the IT field.
19765367

If I prepared my document in Widows (a page with titles, pictures

If I prepared my document in Widows (a page with titles, pictures etc), can it be shrunk down to the 6x9 paper size without reworking it. I use both Word 2010 and 2002, would the answer be different for these two?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Travis replied 5 years ago.

bobnosnarb :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer~! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to assist you with your question.

bobnosnarb :

You could try checking shrink to fit on 1 page when you print. And change your paper size to whatever you need.

If that doesn't work let me know.

If you found my answer helpful please click accept so I may be compensated for my time. Positive feedback and tips are always appreciated. Thanks, Travis

Customer:

It is not about printing. The written material re arranges itself to the book format of 6x9 inches, but the book cover can't be done, without actually reworking it, correct?

bobnosnarb :

It just depends, on how it's setup. If you could send me just the cover I can look. Upload the file to www.mediafire.com and provide the link to the file and I'll check it out.

Customer:

I think I did

Customer:

Yes it is there

Customer:

This seems to be the link

Customer:

File name

Bebi book cover 9x6 3 7 2012 .doc
bobnosnarb :

Yes it needs to be reworked with all the shapes and pictures. I did a real quick on in 6x9 if that helps. Here is the link.

Customer:

Thanks. One last question then please. Did you shrink the picture any, if yes how?

Customer:

I noticed the picture remained the same. Thanks for doing the overall re-scaling. I am sending $4 tip.