Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Question 1 of 20 5.0 Points A __________ allows users to

Customer Question
Question 1 of 20     5.0 Points   A...

Question 1 of 20

5.0 Points

A __________ allows users to easily navigate to their files and folders.

A. folder browser

B. folder window

C. windows desktop

D. folder dialog box

Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?

Question 2 of 20

5.0 Points

What does Word 2007 do upon launching it from the Start Menu Program menu?

A. It opens a new blank document.

B. It opens the Word document that was last created.

C. It opens the Word document that the user most previously accessed.

D. It opens the first Word document listed in the user's My Documents folder.

Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?

Question 3 of 20

5.0 Points

You want Word 2007 to show the Paragraph Mark on the document you are creating. How would you accomplish this?

A. Click "Show Paragraph Mark" under the View tab.

B. Click "Show Paragraph Mark" under the Add-Ins tab.

C. Click the Paragraph button located on the ribbon.

D. Click the Paragraph icon located on the Word task bar.

Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?

Question 4 of 20

5.0 Points

Office 2007 applications can be launched in a variety of ways. Which method below is NOT one of them?

A. Type Office 2007 in the Start Run box and hit the Enter Key.

B. Click an Office 2007 application icon in the Quick Launch Toolbar.

C. Click an Office 2007 application pinned to the Start Menu.

D. Click an Office 2007 application in the Recently Used Commands menu.

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/7/2012
Microsoft Office Technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 5 years ago
Chris L., Support Specialist
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer.

Will get this to you shortly need 15/30 min or so.
Answers are:
q1 - A folder browser (90%) sure that this is what they are looking for, I would've thought the answer was windows explorer but that wasn't an option. A
q2 - It opens a new blank document. A
q3 - Click the Paragraph button located on the ribbon. C
q4 - Type Office 2007 in the Start Run box and hit the Enter Key. A

Note: Check these answers to confirm. It is sometimes difficult to know exactly what they are looking for without viewing the study material. Sometimes they want a specific answer from the material rather then the one that makes sense.

Thanks
Chris L., Support Specialist
Chris L., Support Specialist