Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have been unable to pull up my Microsoft Works for the past

Customer Question
day and a half....
I have been unable to pull up my Microsoft Works for the past day and
a half. I have been on the phone with a Microsoft Tech (Verizon?) for what seems like forever and he is unable to connect with an 'applet' - so he told me to contact Microsoft and you would be able to correct
the problem (hopefully) Microsoft Works is NOT responding ....
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/5/2012
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 years ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Please try this first: click Start->All programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore and restore the computer to any date before this issue has occurred.

If that does not work, please go to Start, control panel, uninstall a program (or add/remove programs), and uninstall microsoft works, then restart the computer and reinstall it.

If needed, please download and install the free Open Office software, and see if it can edit/create documents.

http://www.openoffice.org/

Thank you.

I am NOT a computer wiz - not sure I understand everything you're telling me to do. I will ask my son for help in the morning to see if he can
help me. I will get back to you. Thank you.
No problem, please take your time. Thank you.
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech