NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

How to import ACT 2009 Calendar into MS Outlook 2010?

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
First time user. Have I underpriced my request?
Steve
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 5 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Refund, please.
Thank you.