Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Ive just bought a MS Publisher license product key from The

I've just bought a MS...
I've just bought a MS Publisher license product key from The Microsoft Store and I cannot find a way to download this to my computer. No links to the Microsoft Download Manager they keep referring to. Please can you help?
2/4/2012
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Please go to the website
https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/en_US/DisplayDownloadHistoryPage
, and sign in the account you've used to buy ms publisher (reset the password XXXXX you do not remember the password)
, then you can download and install ms publisher software.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.
Viet -MS Office Tech

I didn't have an account to make this purchase. I purchased this with a simple order and payment of £119.00

Please check your email order confirmation for the download link; if that does not work, just go to
, and select the Can't access your account option, and use the same email address and reset the password.
I'm not sure if you got my follow up to this - I've set the account, it knows its me and now it says I haven't downloaded any product. This is despite me having an order confirmation and product no. from them.
When you go to the website https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/en_US/DisplayDownloadHistoryPage (and log in your account if needed), do you see any product?

What are the instructions in the email order confirmation? Thanks.
If you cannot find your MS publisher software download at the website:
, then you can contact:

• Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support:
    1-877-696-7786 (1-877-MY-MS-STORE)
  • Hours of Operations

• EASTERN
    Mon-Fri: 8am-1am
    Sat-Sun: Noon-8pm

CENTRAL
    Mon-Fri: 7am-12am
    Sat-Sun: 11am-7pm

MOUNTAIN
    Mon-Fri: 6am-11pm
    Sat-Sun: 10am-6pm
    PACIFIC
    Mon-Fri: 5am-10pm
    Sat-Sun: 9am-5pm

HAWAII
    Mon-Fri: 2am-7pm
    Sat-Sun: 6am-2pm

• Thank you.
    Viet -MS Office Tech
    Viet -MS Office Tech