Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Need help uninstalling the HP SMART WEB PRINTING. Each time

Need help uninstalling the HP SMART WEB PRINTING. Each time I try and run the internet explorer 9 that I just installed, it tries to locate and install the SMART WEB PRINTING. Then it gives me the option to locate the files myself (which I obv. don't have a clue where to get them) OR cancel. Is there a way I can just get rid of this??
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi There! Thanks for offering your assistance. Yes I am still waiting for an answer to this question. I'm not sure exactly why I have not got a response. I appreciate your help.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 5 years ago.

Please go to Start, control panel, uninstall a program (or add/remove programs) and uninstall HP smart web printing program if available.

If that does not work:
  1. Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
  2. Open Network and Internet if available, open Internet Options.
  3. Click Programs, then click on Manage add-ons.
  4. Then disable the hp smart web printing item if available.

If that still does not work, please reset Internet Explorer:
  1. Close all Internet Explorer windows and folders.
  2. Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
  3. Open Network and Internet if available, open Internet Options. Then click on Delete and delete everything.
  4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
  5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
  6. Then check.

If there is still any issue, please download and install Firefox browser at
http://www.firefox.com
then open Firefox and go to any website in Firefox and see if it works fine in Firefox.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.
Experience: Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.