NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Create an application support checklist for each Microsoft®

Customer Question

Create an application support checklist for each Microsoft® Office application (Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel®, Microsoft® Access®, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, and Microsoft® Outlook®) using the information accumulated from your individual assignments from Weeks One through Nine. For each application, identify common user errors as well as provide a step-by-step strategy to diagnose and troubleshoot such problems for users at beginning and intermediate skill levels. Each application support checklist must include the following:
· Summary of the application
· Five common errors for each application
· Strategies used to diagnose the errors for an array of different audiences
· Proposed support tactics to resolve the errors for different audiences
Create and submit a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to summarize your findings. The slideshow should resemble an actual presentation that could be used for training application support staff.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Sunday
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you