NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I had a hard drive crash and lost all of my data. Ive reinstalle

Customer Question

I had a hard drive crash and lost all of my data. I've reinstalled everything but I can't get my access database to work. I can open my database in Access with no problem. However, I have to open the database in another piece of software that has worked for years. My problem is when I try and open the Access database the files do not show up. I tried creating a new Access database and importing all of the files but it doesn't work. I've tried to make sure that the database has full access to all users to get around the security. Can you help?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm still waiting for an answer.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hello Lindie,

Thank you so much for trying to find the answer for me. There may not be an answer for this. I'm probably going to have to go back to the "drawing board" with my project. I request at this time a refund. I really appreciate all you have done.