Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  MS Office expert
30970729

Good Morning,I need help writing an Excel Formula. Following

Good Morning, I need help writing an Excel Formula. I realize that I am on an unlimited subscription plan but am will to pay a $15 bonus for a working answer. That being said the following are the criteria that need to be considered. Individuals with profits of $450-$750 will receive a bonus of 8% of that profit. (Column D) Individuals with profits of $751-$1000 will receive a bonus of 10% of that profit. Individuals with profits of $1001-$1500 will receive a bonus of 15% of that profit. Individuals with profits of $1501-UP will receive a bonus of 20% of that profit. Everyone who buys 250 grams or more will get $.15 per gram (Column E) Everyone who buys 400 grams or more will get $.25 per gram Everyone who buys 500 grams or more will get $.40 per gram Last if the entire store buys 2500 grams, then everyone at that store will receive $.50cents per gram for all the gold bought (each individula must buy 100 grams minimum)! (Total of Column E) This is where column B is cost, column C is the sales price, Column D is the gross profit (the column that the first set of above conditions apply) A B C D E F NAME COST PRICE PROFIT GRAMS BONUS I hope that I have been clear in what I am trying to do. Thank you in advance for your help. Ron Solomon

ITPeter :

Hello Ron,

ITPeter :

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your Excel formula question.

ITPeter :

I'll need some further clarification on what data you are entering in the columns - would it be possible for you to send me an example spreadsheet?

ITPeter :

You can upload a spreadsheet to www.wikisend.com and send me the link so I can download it.

ITPeter :

Hi Ron,
I have created a sheet with working formulas for your profit calculations - can you please take a look and let me know if it is acceptable?
http://wikisend.com/download/338876/Profit formula.xlsx