Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I just purchased and downloaded Microsoft Office2010 onto my

Customer Question
new HP netbook, but I...
I just purchased and downloaded Microsoft Office2010 onto my new HP netbook, but I can't find Outlook in the suite. Do I need to re-download? If so,how do I do that?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/11/2011
Microsoft Office Technician: Sandy, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast

sandy :

Hello My Friend, Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician and will assist you today.

JACUSTOMER-gn2a3ai7- :

Why?

JACUSTOMER-gn2a3ai7- :

What do I need to do now?

sandy :

hello

JACUSTOMER-gn2a3ai7- :

Correct

sandy :

office home and student 2010 does not inclue outlook

sandy :

Please check the link below:

JACUSTOMER-gn2a3ai7- :

Is there a way to upgrade or download Outlook?

sandy :

how much did you pay for it?

sandy :

or you download and install the trial version.

JACUSTOMER-gn2a3ai7- :

$109

sandy :

compare the office 2010 products as under:

JACUSTOMER-gn2a3ai7- :

Aha. Is it possible to upgrade to the more robust version, or do I need to buy the complete package all over again?

JACUSTOMER-gn2a3ai7- :

Are you still there, Sandy?

JACUSTOMER-gn2a3ai7- :

Hello?

JACUSTOMER-gn2a3ai7- :

Do I need to re-initiate the question?

JACUSTOMER-gn2a3ai7- :

Is anybody there??

how much did you pay, my friend?
I apologize for the delay.

Unfortunately, there is no upgrade available from Office Home and Student 2010 to Office Home and Business 2010.

You have following options now.

A. Please go to the retailer and ask for refund and then purchase Office home and business 2010.

B. Purchase Outlook standalone which will cost you $139.99 alone.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/

C. Please download and install a free outlook like program, called as Mozilla Thunderbird.

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/

If you have other questions, please reply back, instead of leaving negative feedback.

Important Message: Please Click ACCEPT Button so that I am credited with helping you and providing an answer. Clicking ACCEPT does not charge you anything extra. I will keep on helping you even after you hit Accept. Thank you! Bonus and positive feedback will be highly appreciated. If not fixed, please reply back to get a new answer instead of leaving negative feedback.

Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast