How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bernie Your Own Question
Bernie, Office Specialist
Category: Microsoft Office
Satisfied Customers: 7140
Experience:  6+ years experience, Microsoft MCDST/CompTia A+ Certified
Type Your Microsoft Office Question Here...
Bernie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an older document prepared with Word and containing

Resolved Question:

I have an older document prepared with Word and containing a Treble Clef selected from the Musical Symbols fonts. Under the current Word, that symbol has been changed to an ampersand. Musical Symbols is not an option. What happened to it and how do I produce the desired symbol?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Bernie replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for asking your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be your expert today.

What you will need to do is import these musical fonts into your computer.

Please click here and download the file, and then extract it.

Now, click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Appearance and Themes. Under See Also, click Fonts.


On the File menu, click Install New Font.

In Drives, click the drive you want.


In Folders, double-click the folder that contains the fonts you want to add, in this case CLEFS.

Now look for CLEFS___.TTF and select it, then click ok

Now your Word should have this font option and display it correctly


You can find an add more fonts this way from this link, click here

Let me know if that clears it up, if not, we will try some other steps
Bernie and 5 other Microsoft Office Specialists are ready to help you

Related Microsoft Office Questions