Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I was working in an excel spreadsheet (xlsx) when I typed I

Customer Question

I was working in an excel spreadsheet (xlsx) when I typed I don't know what and the whole spreadsheet disappeared. The header for the spreadsheet is still there, but while the top tabs are bold and active (home, insert, page layout) none of the options below work (they are light in colour). Where the spreadsheet should be it is dark blue. I can pull up details of the spreadsheet and see the icon in the documents folder, but just can't see the actual spreadsheet/numbers.....
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 5 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.com.

Does this issue also occur on any other excel spreadsheet?

Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi there,

Just fixed it while playing around. An unhide button appeared and Voila!!

Great. OK. It's the hide/unhide button. If you have any other computer question/issue, please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
So - I appreciate your being there! However, £35 when I figured it out myself doesn't seem like a good deal. How to I go from here?
Don't worry. I will tell customer service to cancel this transaction, unless you have any other computer question/issue. Thank you.