NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

My Dell computer, purchased one year ago with MS Office

Customer Question

My Dell computer, purchased one year ago with MS Office factory installed crashed. I have been able to rfecover most of my files but Office is missing. I have the activation code but no disc and cannot find a recover pregram on the MS Office website.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 5 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.com.

Did you purchase Office 2007, 2010, etc? What was the Office type , i.e. Home & Student, Professional, Ultimate, etc?

Where did you purchase it?

Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** found the site to download the program while waiting and it is done.

XXXXX XXXX