Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

I just left my car to be towed in the morning,,It cant be

Customer Question

I just left my car to be towed in the morning,,It cant be driven indrive- reverse is bad, but doable. one guy said it was the "tie rod- another said the axel,
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: .. 2002 Mercury Sable..I have no choice
JA: Are you fixing your Sable yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm not a mechanic. I am a divorced mom whose husband left me with no credit
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

How can I help today?