Mercury

Mercury repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I just left my car to be towed in the morning,,It cant be…

Customer Question
I just left my...

I just left my car to be towed in the morning,,It cant be driven indrive- reverse is bad, but doable. one guy said it was the "tie rod- another said the axel,

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

.. 2002 Mercury Sable..I have no choice

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sable yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm not a mechanic. I am a divorced mom whose husband left me with no credit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mercury
1/12/2018
Mercury Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

How can I help today?