Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

You sent me some wiring diagrams for my mercury mystique

Customer Question

You sent me some wiring diagrams for my mercury mystique last month. I did not realize they would expire. I didn't have time to complete the troubleshooting. If you could resend all the diagrams I'll tip you or whatever it takes.John Carriveau
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you.

Let me know what diagrams you need and I can send them.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need the wiring diagrams for the passenger compartment fuse panel. Fuses 29, 31, 33, 35 & 37 do not have a hot leg. Both sides of the fuse receptacle are dead. I want a diagram to see if there a master fuse that supplies power to these fuse positions? Interesting that it is every other one on the bottom row.My radio is also dead, but fuse 32 for the radio is good and hot.Finally, my air bag fuse (#36) is shorting. This seems unrelated - probably the module.If you know the answers to these problems, great! If not, I can follow diagrams.
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

what size engine?

Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need help?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Engine: 24V
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

I have to open this up to other experts.