Mercury

Mercury Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercury

2003 mercury grand marquis cranks but no fuel. Not a gas hog

Customer Question
2003 mercury grand marquis cranks...
2003 mercury grand marquis cranks but no fuel
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: not a gas hog ,it turns over great but no fuel
JA: Are you fixing your Grand Marquis yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: fixing it myself, put a tester on it and can't tell me what's wrong
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't thank so ,installed plugs two years a go engine light came on about one year ago but was still running great for year I had it tested but can't fine out the problem
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Mercury
11/18/2017
Mercury Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master replied 27 days ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Have you checked for power to the fuel pump, or replaced the fuel pump yet?

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal. The website will ask you for a phone call. Feel no obligation to accept, unless you feel it will help you. We can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return. Be sure to please take a quick moment and rate my assistance by clicking the stars above. Thank you for rating and for using Just Answer.

Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician