Mercury

Mercury repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The actuator needs replacing, and where is it located. It…

Customer Question
The actuator needs replacing...

The actuator needs replacing, and where is it located

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Mercury. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It only blows hot air, and will it work for heat over the winter?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mercury
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
Mercury Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Ok what is the year make and model of the vehicle and can you explain a little bit more about whats going and what have you done to repair it, please be very descriptive as this will help me help you