Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

Concerning the two housings you identified for use in the

Concerning the two bell housings you identified for use in the VR6 engine swap, the R32 engine will likely come with a bell housing. Is the length going to be the same? If so could I not redrill for the Rialta?

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

oh not sure on this one if you , i can try get some measurements for you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have access to a machine shop so knowing that I can rework the old bell housing would save me the $1000 for a new one.

yes you can , i do not see why not , i would leave the holes that do not line up alone and drill new ones to match