Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

VR6 engine swap Are all the R32 engine codes the same engine

VR6 engine swapAre all the R32 engine codes the same engine exactly? I find seven 3189cc (3.2L) R32 in this list: http://www.clubvw.org.au/vwenginesLimiting my search to one engine code will make it difficult.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

the oil pan and the valve covers will differ on some models ,depending what car came off, i know the 3.2 touareg is different oil pan and valve cover than most

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
do you suppose that any of this constitutes a fitmit issue?

i m sure it will ,but if you do not care use a hammer and bang on chassis here and there it will fit

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Looking at that list of engine codes for the R32 would you please provide me with what you see as the best and worst candidates?

send me that link for the list you looking at again ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
http://www.clubvw.org.au/vwengines

AKN & ACK will be best candidate

now what is the worst , that I m not sure about ,sorry was off yesterday

Chad