Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

Trying to hook up a egr valve sensor but don't see hook up

Customer Question

Trying to hook up a egr valve sensor but don't see hook up wires
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mercury. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: No.but THX u dough
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Its still don't run rite after I changed the egr pressure sensor and vaccum sensor

I still do not know what vehicle you have a concern with. I need to know the year, make, model, engine?