Barry Sergeant
Barry Sergeant,
Experience:  General Manager at All Things Automotive LLC
98824362

2010 Milan V6 AWD Check engine light came on and set code

2010 Milan V6 AWD Check engine light came on and set code PO430. How do I correct this? Did not notice any change in performance.

Hi Cheryl, my name is Barry. Welcome to Just Answer. I would be happy to help you with your Milan.

The code P0430 is for catalyst efficiency low bank 2. It is an emissions tattle tale code for the bank 2 catalytic converter. It will not effect performance.

If that is the only code that you have then I would have the code reset and see if it returns. Just to make sure that it wasn't set in error. If it returns the fix will be to replace the bank 2 catalytic converter.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks. I have another question, watch for it.

Ok I'll be here.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me rate you first.

Ok, Thanks for Using Just Answer. Let me know when you are ready with your other question.

Thank you Cheryl.