Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

I'm trying to acces the code to the keypad entrance, I

Customer Question

I'm trying to acces the code to the keypad entrance
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mercury. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: I locked the key in the car so I can't get in unless I have the keypad code
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

The key pad code is not saved by Ford and can only be attained with access to the inside of the vehicle.