Mercury

Mercury repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Second opinion] I need to sell my 2003 Mercury Sable is

Customer Question
Second opinion] I need...

Second opinion] I need to sell my 2003 Mercury Sable is $3,990 too much? I have a sterio am fm radio cd player which I paid $535.00 for. Need to take it out and put the old radio back in.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

This is a aftermarket stereo it did not come with the car

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sable yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well Landmark Ford wants me to bring it in so Todd the Manager can take a look at it. But why would they want to buy my car? I purch

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes, I just paid $1,469.85. to fixed it due to a faulty Compressor and broken Belt leading to Air Compressor.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mercury
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/4/2017
Mercury Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

Hi, My name is Jay

What is the model of the Sable and how many miles are on it? What shape is the vehicle Fair, Good?

What options do you have like aluminum wheels? Power seats? Sun roof? These will increase value.

Trade in value will be about $1800. You can ask for $2800 selling it yourself but will most likely only get about $2300