Todd M
Todd M,
Experience:  Technician at Montgomery Motors
97226864

Ac blows out deforst when i acceleat, nothing to do with

Customer Question

ac blows out deforst when i acceleat
JA: When it comes to this particular vehicle, have flat tires been a problem in the past?
Customer: nothing to do with flat tires
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercury?
Customer: 2009 mercury grand maquis
JA: Are you fixing your Grand Marquis yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: yust the ac prolems
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Todd M replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. The issue the you are having is likely due to a crack in the vacuum lines coming from #1 on the diagram, or crack in the vacuum line from #18 or the reserve tank itself could be faulty. If vacuum is not properly applied, then the vents default to the defrost position. You should also inspect the vacuum lines on the module itself. Here I am providing a diagram and a description of the system for you. To show you the functions.

Expert:  Todd M replied 3 months ago.

Here is information on how to access #1 on the diagram.

Expert:  Todd M replied 3 months ago.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate and I will continue to assist you with this issue as needed.