Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

FRONT SEATS SHOT PICKED UP GOOD SEATS BFROM AN 09 MARQUIS

Customer Question

FRONT SEATS SHOT PICKED UP GOOD SEATS BFROM AN 09 MARQUIS AND NEED TO SEE WIRING DIAGRAM FOR POWER SEATS
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to see about that diagram for your Mercury Marquis. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: I,M PUTTING SEATS IN A 98 SO I NEED THE DIAGRAM
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I'm here to help 365 days a year, but not every hour of the day. I try to prevent delays as much as possible. Please understand I am not there and can only advise based on what you tell me. Let's get started.

Is this the diagram you need?

Non memory https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgfipr22k1y0lfg/pwrseat.pdf?dl=0

Please make sure to rate my answer prior to logging off, as this is how I get credit for helping you. If you have not yet received 5 star excellent service from me. Please follow up so you get everything from me that you expected from the deposit you have already paid, which I get nothing of till you rate me. Rating does not close the post nor prevent replying at a later date.

Thanks Moose

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
hey moose would u have the seat schematic for the 98 grand marquis

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. If not please reply so we can resolve your issue together.

Thanks Chris