Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Mecury Mechanic
Experience:  Ford Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have a 2006 Mercuy Mountaineer with Sirius radio. Sirius

Customer Question

i have a 2006 Mercuy Mountaineer with Sirius radio. Sirius is paid up. yesterday got notice, no signal, see dealer. This happened once before and it was a simple fix that i did myself but i do not remember how it did it.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Don - Mo Lurch replied 1 year ago.

.
sorry for the delay............
.
Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”
.
You likely need to "refresh" the Signal by going here....Click Link: https://care.siriusxm.com/retailrefresh_view.action?hpid=02010016

.
IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.
.
The way it works:
Once an answer is given, "you" as the customer, are expected to "RATE" the answer as you agreed to do.
.
Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A.
.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.
.
If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service
.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your answer did not solve the problem. SIRIUS cannot send a new signal if the radio is not connected. I solved the problem by disconnecting the battery and reconnecting

Your answer did not solve the problem. SIRIUS cannot send a new signal if the radio is not connected
???
.

My answer was absolutely "correct"........
Where in any of your Question did you post the the Radio was "disconnected"??
This isn't "I gotcha", as I can only respond to the Information you provide........
All you did was reset the Radio, which is the same thing.......