Mercury

Mercury Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercury

Mercury marquis 2006 wipers on intermintent and head lights

Customer Question
flash on and off when...
mercury marquis 2006 wipers on intermintent and head lights flash on and off when on automatic also air conditioner seems not right
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercury
7/9/2016
Mercury Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

The wipers and head lights are most likely related to a failure of the LCM lightning control module. The AC is not related to those issues. Do you have access to a diagnostic tool or volt meter so we can do some diag?

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician