Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

Dad locked s keys in trunk at Walmart a half HR away. Can't

Customer Question

Hi! Dad locked his keys in trunk at Walmart a half HR away. Can't find his door code anywhere sue
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: Yes first times he's set his keys in the trunk putting groceries in ! DUH!! Poor guy
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Trying to find if u or someone can access his code so I don't have to drive w/ other keys
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Well I'd call him to tell him the code. He's 85, very hard of hearing however if u need to deal w/him personally I could 3 way call
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercury Mechanic should know about your Mercury?
Customer: Like what
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercury Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** i am the expert that is going to help you today.

Sorry for the bad news but unfortunately there is no way to get the door code unless you can get inside the car. If the door code was accessible outside the car then it would be pretty easy for a thief to steal the car. Sorry to hear about your situation but unfortunately the only choice you have it go rescue him.

Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

The other choice you have is to call a tow truck, or the police. Most carry a slim jim to open up locked cars.