How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris (aka- Moose) Your Own Question
Chris (aka- Moose)
Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Category: Mercury
Satisfied Customers: 1971
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
Type Your Mercury Question Here...
Chris (aka- Moose) is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Mercury Estate Van and I need to get the following

Customer Question

I have a Mercury Estate Van and I need to get the following part in order to have it smog checked. The part is Code #P1400,ESP VAG.Selenoid Valve. Where I take my car to have it serviced they said they were not able to get the part even from the dealer. Is there anywhere I can get this part because I have to get the car smogged to register it again.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  ironmike replied 1 year ago.
greetings, Did the shop give you the original equipment part number? do you have a picture of the part? did you try to cross over to Nissan? EGRC solenoid valve?
Expert:  ironmike replied 1 year ago.
does it look like this?