Mercury

Mercury Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercury

Mercury Grand Marquis GS: why did my89 merc gr marc shut off

Customer Question
why did my89 merc gr...
why did my89 merc gr marc shut off doing 50 on 95?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercury
5/16/2016
Mercury Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order for the engine to start and stay running you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse at the injector and proper fuel pressure. If you can check each on of these things and see which one you are lacking I will help you determine the cause. Post back when you can and we can work from there.
Ron, ASE Certified Technician