Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

I HAVE A 2000 VILLAGER WITH A COMPUTER CODE P0325, A KNOCK

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2000 VILLAGER WITH A COMPUTER CODE P0325, A KNOCK SENSOR, MY PROBLEM IS I NEED STEPS ON HOW TO REPLACE
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercury. The Mercury Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: CAR ACTS LIKE IT IS NOT GETTING FUEL. HAD CODE RUN BY AUTO STORE - P035
JA: Huh?
Customer: COMPUTER CODE P0325
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: NEED STEPS ON HOW TO REMOVE UPPER AND LOWER INTAKE MANTIFOLD TO REPLACE KNOCK SENSOR ON 2000 VILLAGER
JA: Is there anything else the Mercury Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercury?
Customer: NO - I DONT THINK SO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercury Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Below is a link to the steps to follow.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/vilageks.pdfhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/villageupper.pdfhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/villagelower.pdf -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris