Mercury

Mercury Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercury

Where, I have a mercury sable wagon 2001, Where can u find

Customer Question
Hi JA: Hi. What is your...
Hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Where
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have a mercury sable wagon 2001
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Where can u find the entry keypad code ?
JA: Is there anything else the Mercury Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercury?
Customer: Yes
JA: What else should I tell the Mercury Mechanic?
Customer: Where can i find the entry keypad code?
JA: Our top Mercury Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mercury Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mercury Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercury
3/12/2016
Mercury Mechanic: john aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 1 year ago
john aka eauto
john aka eauto, The Car Guy

The keyless entry module was moved, and is now located above and to the left of the brake pedal. You will find it located on the very top of the module itself, almost behind it, on a white piece of paper that is removable. It may come off in pieces, but it is removeable. If you choose to leave the paper in place, you will need a mirror to get up underneath the module and read the numbers. Remember you're reading them backwards!

john aka eauto
john aka eauto
john aka eauto, The Car Guy