Mercury

Mercury repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

When i try to start my car the alarm goes off and it will…

Customer Question
When i try to...

When i try to start my car the alarm goes off and it will not start

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercury. The Mercury Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

That is it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

If at all possible i am at work and need to leave

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Mercury Mechanic should know about your Mercury?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercury Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercury
2/11/2016
Mercury Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Can I get the year, make, model?

Is this a OEM PATS theft alarm or an aftermarket one?

Have you verified the battery voltage is good?

Does the key fob work?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Do you still need help on this concern?