Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

I have a 2001 mercury sable and when I turn my signal. Light

Customer Question

I have a 2001 mercury sable and when I turn my signal. Light on to the left side it works in the front of the car but it doesn't work in the back it also makes all my lights flash I have changed the bulbs and the malfunction switch what should I do next
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). All experts are independent contractors here at Just Answer none are employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We work for the customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Does the left rear brake light work?

When you say it makes all the lights flash you are referring to all the lights that normally come on with the parking lights on?

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris