rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Mercury: Chris, Good Morning You answered a question about

Customer Question

Hi Chris, Good Morning You answered a question about my 2004 Grand Marquis. I replaced the rocker switch. Noticed that the cig lighters and the keyless door entry system are also not working. Could these be tied together? I am a unlimited question member and pay monthly. Do I still need to pay per question? I paid for the question on the 9th
Category: Mercury
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.You only need to check your fuses to see if they are on the same circuit, then you'll know for sure, and YES, you do need to rate me in order to get me credit for helping you.Thanks again, Ron