Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I once found a set of headlights on ebay that would fast

Customer Question

I once found a set of headlights on ebay that would fast strobe by simply flashing my bights twice quickly. To return to normal I simply shut my brights off. There were no wires or control box needed. Just simply pull back on the lever twice quickly. any idea what these are called.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I dont find any info on what you saw before but I was able to locate this kit here that may help or work.

http://www.carid.com/evo-lighting/white-headlight-strobes-kit-mpn-93181.html?gclid=CJyF69q-jcoCFQyFaQod7PQKMw

If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete,Thanks for your attempts but I'm looking for these specific bulbs that change to strobe because of the change of amperage to the light. They are multiple led and simple plug and play. Below is a link to bulbs that work in the same way the bulbs I'm looking for do. You just "click your brights twice fast, and your brights are strobing and alternating sides. Then simply "click" back to driving lights"
http://www.ultrarev.com/Cipa-93186-T-10-Bullet-Ultra-White-LED-Strobes-Pack-of-2.html?gclid=Cj0KEQiAqqO0BRDyo8mkv9y259EBEiQApVQD_XrETkl--gtR2Zu7lE-brXNMMFHTS6_2zW0arkOFNPIaAvsU8P8HAQ
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete