Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
There is no such part called the idle air relay. I bet a mistake was made where they meant idle air control valve or idle speed control. The IAC does get a power input on one side through the AC clutch relay, which increases the idle speed when AC is in use. So the diag meant the AC relay is bad (assuming the AC is inoperable) or the IAC is bad.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.