Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

Is ramon and is a 2002 villager it wont start after is warm

Customer Question

Customer: is ramon and is a 2002 villager it wont start after is warm but not hot i change the distributor ,the computer, cranshaft sensor, computer relay, fuel pump relay and nothing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: more
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $24) to post your type of question to Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes less will be beter since i spend some
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

When warm does it still crank?

Have you checked fuel pressure ignition spark and injector pulse when this occurs?

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris

Hello again, I am sorry you were not pleased with my help.

I hate that you paid to get an answer but left, what appears to me, not satisfied.

Just so you know I am still here and available to help any day. We can start over fresh or just pick up where we left off.

Chris