Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Mecury Mechanic
Experience:  Ford Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have a 2000 grand marquese locked keyes in car what is the

Customer Question

i have a 2000 grand marquese locked keyes in car what is the pass code to get in
Category: Mercury
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have the vin number if that would help
Expert:  Don - Mo Lurch replied 2 years ago.

sorry for the delay............
.
Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”
.

NO one can give you the Door Key Pad Number, because Ford / Lincoln / Mercury does NOT record Key Pad Numbers.
You will have to have a Mobile Locksmith or Dealer make a New Key from the V.I.N. & have proof of ownership when done.
OR, if you can get to the Key Pad Number on the GEM inside the Vehicle, under the dash, it will be on there
I understand that it may not be the answer you were hoping for, but please understand it is the only answer to your question.
It's a tough part of my job to relay bad news, but as I'm sure you understand, it's also my job to make sure I provide you with a truthful and accurate answer.
.

.
IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.
.
The way it works is, "I supply the Answer....You Rate my Answer"
.
Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service
.
.