A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Experience:  ASE Master Certified. ASE Gasoline Engine Performance Certified,Ford Senior Master Technician
14865528

Mercury Grand Marquis LS: Yes im need entry Conde ford gran

Customer Question

Yes im need entry Conde ford gran marquiz 2008 BN 2MEFM75V98X662182
Category: Mercury
Expert:  A. Penland replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.I will try my best to help you with your question.
Are you looking for the keyless entry key pad code on the drivers door?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I need a code.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Buy this car a week ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You have the information a car. Do you can help my?
I hate to tell you this and I have told a lot of customers here on Just Answer the same reply and they did not like it and hated me for it, but Ford does not retain or keep on record the keyless entry codes for the vehicles they produce. They place the cards in the glove box when the vehicle is assembled to inform the customer what the factory key code is. They only store on file the actual metal key codes for each vehicle. You can stop by any Ford/Lincoln dealership and they can connect a scan tool to the vehicle and retrieve the keyless entry code for you because it is stored in the keyless entry module in the vehicle. But that is the only way. Some dealerships do charge to do this, but some do not. You will have to call the dealership and ask them first.